Relationship Manager-Funding (Bang Khun Thian / Petchkasem)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238978
Employer Ref. email@example.com
- Solicit new customers to deposit with the company.
- Encourage existing customers to increase their deposits.
- Contact customers to remind them of maturity in order to obtain their decision.
- Manage transactions relating to deposit, withdrawal, renewal, cancellation and new customer information.
- Fulfill fund raising obligation according liquidity requirement.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Provide the customer with accurate financial information.
- Handle walk-in customers and phone-in customers.
- Visit customer to strengthen relationship and create more business.
- Gather working problem encountered and report to head for further action.
- Approach potential customers with the company’s other promising products when available.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years experiences in Information Marketing, Banking Business, Funding Business
- Have Single License and Life Insurance License
- Communication skill and having good service mind.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
About Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
Being a member of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC), the largest commercial bank in China and the world's largest bank in market capitalization, ICBC (Thai) is now ready to provide an integrated banking service for both retail and institutional customers including international corporations.
Our customers will experience the convenience through ICBC network which includes 16,232 service points around China together with 162 foreign branches and subsidiaries and partners with more than 1,500 correspondent banks worldwide. With the support from ICBC, a world-class banking group, to help broaden and strengthen our competency, we aim at becoming ICBC Regional Center in Indochina in the near future.
We are here with you together