Relationship Manager / Credit Analyst
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237185
- Responsible for marketing various banking products to customers.
- Analysis credit & financial projects to customers.
- Promoting all banking products.
- Maximizing credit utilization of existing customers.
- Minimizing credit risk base on present situation of customer & global market.
- Achieving budget on profit in order to reach business target.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationship, approach new customers and conduct credit evaluation application.
- Master’s degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years of related professional experience in corporate banking.
- Possess a through knowledge of related banking products and regulatory requirements.
- Fluent in English and good in computer literacy.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong in communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Human Resources Department
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
About Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) is one of the world’s leading financial Institutions providing customers with optimal solutions using a wide array of financial products.
SMBC boasts a number of competitive advantages, including a strong customer base, the quick implementation of strategies, and an extensive lineup of financial products that leverage the expertise of strategic Group companies in specialized areas. As a pivotal member of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG), SMBC works closely with other Group companies to offer customers highly sophisticated, comprehensive financial services.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the below vacancies.
For more information please contact : 02-353-8000 ext. 2184