United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Relationship Manager (Wealth Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001277865
Employer Ref. Doungkamon.Pal@
Duties & Responsibilities
- To Build and develop relationship with high net worth customer and generate business in order to growth their portfolio.
- Highly professional customer service to advice on investment and product ie. Mutual Fund, Fix Deposit, Insurance and/or other alternative investment.
- Access the customer needs and determine the right products and refer appropriately.
- To expand customer base and continue improving the quality of services to customers.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related filed.
- 2 -3 Years experience in Banking & Finance Industry.
- Possess a Single License, life and non-life insurance.
- Result Oriented with good interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Self motivated, Proactive and presentable.
- Good Command of English.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Doungkamon Palavatvichai
Tel. 02-343-4291 Fax. 02-343-4261
E mail : Doungkamon.pal-at-uob.co.th (-at- = @)
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th