Relationship Manager (SME Business)
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241358
Employer Ref. 022962378
- Responsible for sourcing new prospects and develop new customers relationship.
- Manage and grow the assigned relationship proactively as a problem-solving professional by using one’s knowledge to tailor unique and innovative financial solutions that will create value to clients.
- Sensitive to clients’ s needs and be client-centric by operating more as a financial consultant and advisor.
- Monitor and control constant business volume and enhance profitability while mitigating risk in the assigned sectors, to achieve business target.
- Build and maintain relationships with other business units (within the department and the bank) in order to promote cross-selling opportunities with existing clientele base and or make referrals.
- Maintaining knowledge of clients’ accounts,acquiring and updating knowledge of various bank products/services offered by the bank, interact with products development for potential opportunities.
- Participative in business development strategies that will contribute to the growth and profitability of the unit and the bank.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.