Relationship Manager _ Chinese Speaking
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238969
Employer Ref. hr@ - xaxithara16
Department: Chinese Commercial Banking Department
Level: Section Head and above
- Responsible for maintain existing and development of new banking relationship with corporate customers. Experiences in syndication loan arrangement.
- Identify potential customer in line with bank strategy and formulate appropriate account strategy for both existing and target customer to maximize earning potential for the bank
- Responsible for credit write up and credit approval Coordinating with relevant departments in deal closing/ loan documentation and review
- Monitor account to ensure compliance and asset qualify to remain viable and profitable.
- Thai nationality
- Good communication and presentation in Chinese and English
- Bachelor degree with not over 38 years old
- At least 5 years experiences in Financial market preferred in relevant functions / exposure to resource industry / energy industry and commodities industry is a plus
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
11-13 Fl., Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit Road,
Khlong Ton, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-663-9000 Fax. 02-663-9786
For enquires: Please contact Khun Xaxithara ext. 9819, Khun Thanasak ext. 9822
This Bank supports Equal Opportunity and Diversity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
About Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
Being a member of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC), the largest commercial bank in China and the world's largest bank in market capitalization, ICBC (Thai) is now ready to provide an integrated banking service for both retail and institutional customers including international corporations.
Our customers will experience the convenience through ICBC network which includes 16,232 service points around China together with 162 foreign branches and subsidiaries and partners with more than 1,500 correspondent banks worldwide. With the support from ICBC, a world-class banking group, to help broaden and strengthen our competency, we aim at becoming ICBC Regional Center in Indochina in the near future.
We are here with you together