Relationship Manager (VP)
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220493
Employer Ref. 1010090/001
An attractive Relationship Manager (VP) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious local bank based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Relationship Manager (VP) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Relationship Manager (VP) to further expand the clients' portfolio.
- Responsible for driving business and revenue growth
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients and internal colleagues and assist the global account owners in liaising with members of the client service team to ensure a coordinated approach to enhancing client relationship and maximising returns; provide support to the global account owners in the development and implementation of individual client plans
- Work in close partnership with product teams to cross-sell and market suitable products and services to clients
- Provide effective day-to-day support and service to clients in assigned portfolio and establish strong relationships with key individuals in the client's management team
- Support the Executive Vice President in undertaking ad-hoc projects and activities as and when required
To succeed in the Relationship Manager (VP) role, you will need to have direct experience either from a top tier local bank or an international bank and strong people management responsibilities.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance or any related fields
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Solid credit and relationship management background
- Strong business development and selling skills
- Strong people management skills
- Highly motivated, eager to accept new challenges and able to work under pressure
- Strong ability to multitask with a keen eye for detail, cope with competing client situations and tight deadlines
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. It is the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Relationship Manager (VP) job.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.