At Roche, we believe passionately in what we do, and that our products make a real difference in people’s lives. We are a successful business that can offer exciting career opportunities to you both locally and internationally, in a supportive and rewarding culture. We know that our people are responsible for our success and we value our employees, aiming to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected and empowered is a daily experience.
Regulatory Affairs Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218144
This position is responsible for the following areas:
- Managing registration projects to obtain the most rapid and optimal registrations of new products, manufacturing site changes, indications and all variation , including maintenance of existing products.
- Ensure the regulatory compliance to Thai regulation as well as Roche policy and directive of regulatory affairs and relevant regulation.
- Provide cross-functional support both internal and external to issue related to drug registration and regulation.
- Assist quality assurance function when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (minimum)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
- Good reputation from Thai health authorities esp. Thai Food and Drug Administration
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates, please send your update resume (in MS-Words file) with recent photo to HR Department at:
(Please state your current/expected package together with an interested position to apply)
For further information please contact,
Roche Thailand Ltd.
26th-27th Floor AIA Capital Center
89 Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng
Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Web site: www.roche.co.th
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”