Regional Supply Chain Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244019
Client business: Sanitary ware & Ceramics
Basic Salary: depends on working experiences
- To define and implement a Supply Chain Management Structure & Strategic for Asia Pacific with a strong focus on a centralized approach with a lean supply chain including with monitor & implement KPI for supply chain management related matter.
- To lead, develop and manage all activities on Supply chain to support business growth and company target.
- Lead inventory & material management initiatives within the warehouse.
- Drive supply chain metrics within product line related to On Time Delivery performance, Inventory Turns, Capacity utilization, Safety level, Lead times, Logistics cost Optimization including premium freight management.
- Drive Overall Planning process – from Forecasting – Planning ‘till Execution in the end-to-end supply chain thru S&OP process
- To manage, the seamless end-to-end Supply Chain and in alignment with Sales, Product Management, Manufacturing in APAC as well as closely align with the Supply Chain Global management
- To manage and develop manpower, drive the business growth.
- To lead, supervise and support the subordinates to solve any issues related to jobs.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related logistic, supply chain or business administration
- At least 15years working experience in supply chain management preferably in Sanitary ware, with minimum 10 years in managerial level
- Excellent command of writing and speaking English with TOEIC score 700 up
- Strong analytical & Data management
- Excellent people management
- Knowledge of inventory management
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated CV via "Apply Now" or call to 02-634-7848 Ext. 1104 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.