Regional Services Manager (Quality Assurance)
Best Western Hotels and Resorts
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001201782
- Improves member value by providing operational, consulting, coaching, quality assessments, customer care and related property support. Provides training to owners, management, and staff.
- Develops relationships and builds trust by being primary member contact between Best Western-Asia office and assigned regional territory properties.
- Improves member value by providing operational, training, marketing and related property support. Provides hotel operations consulting services (e.g., revenue management, sales and marketing and property management) to improve property performance.
- Uses all relevant tools to statistically analyze and improve operational success through profitability and guest satisfaction.
- Consistently applies Best Western quality assurance standards by conducting property visits and assessments targeted at improving individual properties and brand image. Provides corrective action plans as required.
- Builds member value during your property visits by conducting field-training workshops for owners, management and staff on varied topics with a significant focus on superior customer care.
- Communicates brand initiatives by promoting Best Western resources. Ensures timely communication between members and Best Western-Asia departments.
- Achieves production and budget standards by effectively planning and scheduling property visits and travel.
- Ensures consistency across operations by providing guidance in the operational implementation of mandatory and voluntary programs and services.
- Assists in the management of the daily operations within the department, providing direction and feedback to staff on the accomplishment of department goals within company guidelines.
- Utilize the resources from the Medallia department, Education and Training department, International Quality Assurance and other Best Western-Asia departments to enhance cross collaboration on training programs/resources to develop effective and topical Member training programs.
- Acts as member brand advocate by ensuring members concerns are heard and problems are resolved to maximize the value of the relationship.
- Fosters business development and retention objectives by planning, budgeting and educating Members to understand Best Western requirements and how and why they are relevant and applicable.
- Ensure the effective and efficient operations of Professional Services Agreement (PSA) hotels by providing Interim General Manager/Hotel Manager support and assistance.
Experience & Qualifications
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum of 5 years hotel Hotel Manager experience or equivalent. Multi-property management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of quality control and branding standards within the hospitality industry.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication and decision making skills
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers
- Conveys sense of purpose and motivates others to accomplish goals. Identifies operational and/or technical needs and develops programs and employees to accomplish results.
- Exhibits personal characteristics and professional standards that serve as a role model for others.
- Possesses excellent stand-up training and presentation skills
- Able to travel frequently.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply in person or send their application with full resume indicating position of interest, qualifications, educational background, employment records, expected salary and recent photo.
BWI (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Unit 5A-2, 5th Floor, Gaysorn Place Office Building,
999 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
T: +662 656 1260 F: +662 656 1252
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Best Western Hotels and Resorts
About Best Western Hotels and Resorts