Regional Service Desk Engineer (Outsourced staff, one-year contract)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244431
Employer Ref. update
- Perform 1st call resolution in Desktop areas, resetting/unlock password, basic trouble shooting on SAP
- Perform pick up call, logging into system, investigate and resolve of problem via phone within specific timeline.
- Perform as defined KPI: Abandon call, available login time, or other measurement defined by manager.
- Act as the incident owner to create, update, follow up until the incident is resolved and closed as defined SLA.
- Perform escalation to 2nd tier support in case of cannot resolve ticket.
- Assist team to remote support and/or remote maintenance to customers PC or Server when necessary
- Prepare complete and accurate of call and incident logging and produce raw data of monthly or weekly report.
- Assist Team Lead to create operation manual and improve work processes, work instructions and resolving list
- Participate and assist in driving knowledge management process
- Attend the training and learn for technical knowledge from 2nd tier Engineer.
- Manage and collaborate with third party suppliers and ensure that their performance and provision of services and quality are in line with SLA
- Manage Email & Communication by provide support via email as requested by End User
- Follow up with End User via email
Working Location: Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 22Fl., Exchange Tower, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Working Hour: Shift Rotation
- Male or Female, 25-30 years of age
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Business, Engineering or any related fields
- At least 0-3 years’ experience in managing a Service Desk or an IT service work environment
- Knowledge in basic of PC, Printer, Microsoft Office, LAN/WAN and Telephone System.
- Able to use excel and PowerPoint effectively.
- Service mind and Good Troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to communicate in English both speaking and writing.
- Able to work in shift
- Positive thinking and Self Discipline.
- ITIL knowledge is appreciated
**All positions require candidates with fluent command of listen, spoken, and written English.**
“THAI candidates ONLY”
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonuses, group insurances (health, accident and life), good training support etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and expected salary to the following address:
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
FUJITSU (THAILAND) CO., LTD
Exchange Tower, 22th-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road,
Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 0-2302-1500 # 1683
Contact K. Lucksawad, K.Nudthara
Website : Fujitsu
Homepage : http://th.fujitsu.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
About Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd is one of the firms under the network of Fujitsu Limited which has been recognized as a leading computer company in the world. The company principal activities are distribution, sales and support of full range of FUJITSU computers. Also, we offer the range of computer services, hardware maintenance, software development, training/education, network design, system integration services and consultation, etc. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for many experienced, competent, and highly motivated personnel to assume the following positions: