RECRUITdee are boutique Recruitment agency based in central Bangkok specialising in permanent mid to senior level candidates across the I.T, Finance & Consulting sectors in Thailand.
We offer our clients and candidates consultative recruitment solution to fit your current job/career needs. We do this by offering you an experienced Recruiter who you can trust.
Our experienced Recruiters have a combined 25 years of recruiting experience so you can be confident that RECRUITdee can identify and approach candidates who have specific skills to match the exact requirements of each position. By doing this RECRUITdee reliably identifies the best staff to fill your mid to senior level permanent job vacancies.
For candidates. We will take the time out to fully understand your career situation and your motivations so we can suggest job opportunities that are genuinely better than your current job.
RECRUITdee is part of RDA Group Recruitment Ltd.
Company Registration Number 0105558185529
Regional Senior HR Business Partner (Salary: 150,000-200,000 THB )
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248175
Location: Central Bangkok near BTS
Salary: 150,000-200,000 THB
Our client is a world leader in the international travel industry. For their Bangkok office they are now looking for a suitable candidate to be in charge of overall HR.
- The Senior HR Business Partner will work closely with the business, translating their strategic objectives into specific HR programs. This full spectrum generalist position will be leveraging off the Centre of Excellence and it will require this person to be a true partner to their customers, advising in all areas of human resources.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build an HR career in a global organization that is committed to excellent career development and progression both locally and globally.
- Reporting to the Head of HR, you will work closely with him/her in the development and implementation of HR strategy for manpower planning, employment regulatory compliance, compensation and benefits review and to assist with the execution of business expansion plans in the region. You will be involved in formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures to meet business needs and partner with divisional managers on manpower planning and identify the staffing needs. You will also provide recommendations and support with new HR initiatives and strategies, e.g. succession planning, performance management, attracting and managing talents, and driving changes to gain competitive edge.
- Thai fluency
- Degree in Business Management or HRM, with at least 10 years’ post-graduation experience, gained in a related multinational environment.
- A robust, hardworking and versatile HR professional with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent business acumen and negotiation skills to lead, influence and engage across the different business units.
Please send your resume (ideally as a Word Document) via APPLY NOW .