Telecomponents & Supply Limited
A member of North America based world leading manufacturer of powering solutions. www.alpha.com
Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia
jobsDB Ref. JTH100003004917411
Department: International Sales
Reports To: TBC
Summary: The Vertical Sales Manager, South East Asia Region will be the key person to implement the defined Regional Sales Strategy, assist in strategic planning and refining, and execute the action items to realize the Asia Business Strategic Goals including hitting the defined Regional Annual Sales Targets and achieve the defined qualitative objectives.
He or She will be changing and improving the sales practice and supporting functions including Application Engineering, Technical Support, and Sales Support. He or she will be also assisting in Go-to-market model transformation in order to achieve overall business efficiency.
Vertical Expertise with geographical knowledge are expected on this role to achieve Alpha business growth with high productivity by effectively leveraging all Alpha product portfolio and technology.
He or She will be accountable for meeting the sales budget set for the region through all do able approaches including making sales call, managing and improving sales process, channel management, and marketing. This position is also working closely with multiple Alpha internal divisions globally including Technical Service Engineer, Productions, Sales Process, etc., to solve any issues.
Entrepreneurship, innovative, and ambition to advance personal career goal by successfully tackling all barriers and completing the assigned tasks are the key factors of this role.
- Identify and acquire leads, project opportunities, key customers through all do able approaches including cold calls. Generate customer’s interest and demand on all Alpha products and technology
- Acquire, manage, penetrate, and evolve relationship with Strategic Accounts including End Users, Key EPCs to secure strong market foot print. Establish strategic partnership.
- Spec-in Alpha products and/or embed Alpha technologies into customer's design via End User spec-in, EPC and Key SI Spec-in e.g. ABB, Siemens, or regional equivalents.
- Develop new business by successfully generating and driving new initiatives including but not limited to: bringing in new accounts; looking for and creating new applications of existing Alpha products groups; develop new forms of partnership with customers including recurring annual sales contract, OEM, and Brand Labeling.
- Conduct customer meeting, product presentation, proposal and quotation, sales negotiations, and all required hands-on and front line sales works to acquire and secure the booking and billing.
- Understand channel partner's vision, strategy, capacity, and capability.
- Attract, stretch, and motivate channel partners' resources and investment on business development for Alpha.
- Identify and acquire new channel partners to develop new market segments, acquire new customers, and creating new applications for Alpha product and technology.
- Define, implement, and execute Annual Sales Target, measurement, and Reward Scheme for individual channel partner.
- Monitor and drive channel partner performance on pipeline building, Win Rate improvement, support and service level improvement.
- Improve Alpha support to channel partners from sales, marketing, AE, and product development perspectives
- Identify new market segments for existing Alpha product portfolio.
- Introduce new product and solution, enhance Alpha product portfolio to expand SAM.
- Increase market exposure in South East Asia via all possible approaches including advertisement on public and professional media, exhibition, and conference.
- Record, track, update, and manage the sales process from lead acquiring all the way to invoicing
- Monitor, measure and improve sales performance with systematic reporting structure including the pipeline, forecast, booking, and invoicing.
- Improve forecast accuracy and ensure on time bookings
- Leverage all possible resource both internal and external (e.g logistic partners) to improve effective sales process
- Coordinate with the sales support manager based in Hong Kong for pricing and shipping matters
- Work closely with the technical service engineer -Asia (based in HK) to ensure all pre and post sale customer technical issues, complaints, and questionsare resolved.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling and marketing UPS and Backup Power Solutions to multiple vertical markets with sound track records in achieving and exceeding sales target and objectives. Previous working experience gained from key market players is a plus
- Strong vertical expertise including connection networks and knowledge of ecosystem in Telecom, Data Center, Renewable, Industrial, and Enterprise vertical markets
- Strong commercial expertise and technical knowledge in Backup power products and applications
- Excellent hands-on front line sales skill and solid experiences in both Direct and Channel sales
- Strong regional (South East Asia)background and experience with global mindset.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated capability to work independently on business management and development.
- Excellent presentation and communication with strong language and reporting skills.
- 4-year Engineering degree or equivalent
- Aggressive and desire to success
- Entrepreneurship, innovative, Out of Box thinking
- Must be willing to travel(>50%) and work on road
- Result driven and customer oriented
- Capable to improve performances through process management and improvement
- Managerial experience is a plus for future business and organization expanding
- Good understanding of marketing-sales-engineering-operations interfaces
- Capable to handle the ambiguity and tackle barriers to achieve final goal
South East Asia including: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar,
Laos, Indonesia, Philippine
We offer competitive package and career advancement opportunities to highly capable candidate