REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – HVAC / AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242532
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client is a global provider of domestic air conditioning appliances. Employing over 2,000 staff worldwide, this organization has been serving their loyal customer base for 10 years. They are now seeking a Regional Sales Manager to be based at the Bangkok representative office in Thailand.
BANGKOK – CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the expat Line Manager, and will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be in charge of managing and selling the AC appliances across four regions: Thailand, Cambodia, Laos & Myanmar.
- Drive up sales through implementing effective strategies and actively chasing sales leads.
- Separate business development strategies should be devised for each market segment.
- Carry out quarterly sales forecasting and marketing analytics to establish an action plan.
- New recruits will also need training as required.
- Ensure all employees are provided with clearly defined targets and goals.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering or a related subject.
- 8 + years of experience selling HVAC systems within a multinational organization. International sales experience is a big plus.
- Very good command of spoken / written English.
- Confident and dynamic mindset.
This is the chance to play an active role in driving up sales across the SEA region. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous work environment, international travel opportunities and monthly incentives.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – HVAC / AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.