Regional Sales Manager - Hospital Channel (Pharma/Nutrition)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215209
Employer Ref. JO-1609-355942, consumer3
- Responsible for organization and management of Medical Sales team at the assigned area.
- Delivering Business Goals in close co-ordination with Marketing and related functionalities in Head Office and the sub-territories.
- Enable the team to handle their operations at the Regional level.
- Effectively manage a high performance team through the Medical Representatives to provide accurate information to Health Care Professionals
- Strategize, Formulate and assure correct execution of Communication plans & tools in line with Business Goals with active co-ordination of Marketing & Performance Development Management Team.
- Analyze Demographic Data like population, per capita income & Data base to allocate manpower & inputs to each geography.
- Enhance company image through conducting/Coordination of Scientific Activities based on Nutrition Concepts and manage budget.
- Works with the Performance Development Manager in the roll out, assessment and fine tuning of the Field Force Training Suite, local programs/Best Practices.
- Share Hospital Channel insights coming from the Medical Field Force with Marketing.
- Thai nationality only, minimum in Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 7 years' experience in nutrition or pharmaceutical products,
- At least 3 years in manager level for Hospital Channel.
- Experience in sales team management, large team is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills, supervisory, leadership and team work
- Manage independently under challenging/demanding market environments to achieve and exceed goals
- Managing projects/tasks such as organizing scientific activities with medical/paramedical health professionals on topics related to infant nutrition, products, R&D, etc.
- Experience in planning, managing & evaluating budgets
- Well evolved Business sense
- Well rounded exposure/Experience in Sales Function, Performance Development (in order of preference) would be an additional /added advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Consumer Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
Employer Ref.JO-1609-355942, consumer3
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.