REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
EthosEnergy (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248847
Location: Australia / South Korea / Indonesia / Philippines (depends on what is the best for selected candidate)
To assume overall responsibility for the assigned territories in Asia Pacific in terms of development and implementation of an appropriate business strategy in order to deliver significant growth in sales and margin targets for the Steam Turbine products and services.
- Developing business relationships with existing and new customers
- Managing the end user sales activity for the territory including development and implementation of business strategy
- Preparing business plans, forecasts, sales campaigns and travel budgets
- Actively promoting the business development of EthosEnergy service departments and, when needed, new EthosEnergy products
- Presenting OEM parts, maintenance and major service proposals
- Identifying and pursuing appropriate business opportunities
- Progressing and providing feedback on offers submitted
- Growing the business by identifying new opportunities and routes to market for EthosEnergy products and services including work on all types of Steam Turbines
- Providing market intelligence on opportunities, trends, price levels, competitors, etc
- Maintaining and developing regional agency agreements
- Assisting with the development of subcontractor agreements within the region involving workshops and local labor pools
- Effecting negotiation and securing orders for parts and services through effective internal liaison with tendering, technical support and commercial teams, etc
- Minimizing the Company’s exposure to liabilities and maximizing any opportunities to enhance profitability
- Providing support to assist with handling of orders for the region including debt collection activities
- Production of product literature and product data sheets
- Utilizing and updating the Company’s ’CRM’ system (SalesForce) as required during the course of executing the defined responsibilities
- Ensuring that all applicable Company Standing Instructions, including those relating to Health and Safety, are personally complied with
- Advising on training requirements
- A four-year BS degree in Mechanical/Rotating Machinery/Engineering or commensurate Steam Turbine marketing experience is required as well as a demonstrated track record of successful goal achievement. An MS degree is a plus.
- Extensive technical sales applications experience within the Utilities, IPP and Industrial environment(s) and on turbine(s) ranged between 10/600MW – reaction and impulse type technologies desired
- Proven track record in delivering sales growth in a complex high value product and service environment
System or Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, CRM software (SalesForce) and other Sales support packages
- Use of remote working communications tools
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Database software; Internet software; Project Management software and other Microsoft Office software product.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility with a basic understanding of component manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English with a professional telephone manner. A relevant second language would be an advantage
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining highly effective working relationships cross culturally and across all nationalities
- Commercially astute
- Self motivated and performance driven with the strength of character to make decisions independently of others
- Pragmatic and task-orientated with the credibility to instigate, influence and implement change and thrive in a changing environment
- Proactive and very well organized with attention to detail and quality, able to interpret and process information from many sources
- High level of accuracy on interpretation and management of data and information
- High level of personal integrity and knowledge of compliance
- Overall knowledge of Steam Turbine Power Generation Power Plant and/or Mechanical Drive Turbines would be a significant advantage
- Working experience in the Oil & Gas segment would be an extreme plus.
- Experienced in relationship management
- The attitude and will to want to make a difference
- The role will require both domestic and international travel (approx. 40%)
- The ability to travel internationally is required. Candidate must hold, or be able to obtain, a valid passport and have a clear background to obtain a work visa in the various countries where we will conduct business.
The job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake various duties as may reasonably be required of you by the Company.
Human Resources Department
EthosEnergy (Thailand) Limited
Room B3201-2 Fl. 32, Suntowers Building-B,
123 Vibhavadee-Rangsit Rd., Jompol, Jatujak,
Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Tel. +66 (0) 2 617 6477 ext. 128
Interested person could send your CV/Resume via ‘Apply now’ button.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EthosEnergy (Thailand) Limited
About EthosEnergy (Thailand) Limited
EthosEnergy (Thailand) Ltd. provides independent integrated maintenance services for industrial gas turbines to power utilities, independent power producers and consolidated energy companies world-wide. Our in-depth experience and our extensive portfolio of repair and coating technologies for refurbishment of turbine and combustion components, give us the power to deliver world class industrial gas turbine solutions.
Through engineering development, and in-depth metallurgical analysis, EthosEnergy (Thailand) Ltd. has been able to offer repair solutions to the latest range of engine standards. Repeated power plant orders demonstrate the in-service durability and undoubted quality of the service from EthosEnergy (Thailand) Ltd. facility.
We are seeking the energetic and thinking out of the box candidates in the position………