Regional Sales Manager (Secure Identity)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227835
- Manage the Sales and Marketing activities in the territory defined
- Quote projects, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for the orders obtained within the assigned territory
- Develop customer relations and provide customer service to new and existing accounts in the assigned territory
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with ordering, deliveries and other related issues.
- Work with consultants to specify Products in new and existing projects.
- Travel throughout assigned territory, calling on existing and prospective customers to solicit orders
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into the customer relationship management tool (Sales force)
- Provide timely submission of monthly contact reports, expense reports, IFET
- Forecasts and other related action items as required by the Director of Sales
- Provide assistance to the corporate marketing group including the development of strategic, customer focused marketing campaigns for the assigned territory
- Attend security related trade shows to gain local industry knowledge
- Attend regular team meetings to develop strategy for the assigned region
- Identify and track all industry trends and issues related to growth, distributor changes, opportunities, segment variations, etc.; recommend and expedient/appropriate action plans
- Develop Sales Strategy to achieve Targets sales
- Manage Monthly Sales Budget
- Perform Sales Training and Presentations
- Provide Detailed reports to Director of Sales
- Liase with Product Marketing to develop custom products to meet customer needs
- Prepare custom focused solution documentation for tender responses
- Work Closely with Active Identity RSM’s to provide “Whole Solution”
Display or demonstrate product using samples or catalogues outline the unique and saleable features of the product line
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years prior experience in Security Industry
- In-depth knowledge of security technology; demonstrate security industry awareness and trends
- Proven business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis, product strategy, product definition, competitive analysis, product pricing, and forecasting
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to formulate and deliver highly complex presentations to a business or technical audience
- High energy, and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently
- Outstanding ability to work cross-functionally.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.