REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (MULTI-MODAL TRANSPORTATION)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223533
Employer Ref. 260DB
Our client is a leading local and international transportation and logistics service provider. With its presence in Thailand, the company is expanding its services to cover the needs of all customer levels nationwide. As part of its planned growth, they now require an outstanding candidate for the position of Regional Sales Manager for Rail.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Find new business opportunities and clients.
- Present the company’s service and providing information to customers.
- Provide and implement a sales and marketing strategic plan to achieve the company’s sales target.
- Provide transportation integrated service and solutions to customers.
- Focus on multi-modal transportation service to customers locally and for border transportation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Business Administration, Logistics or any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales from the logistics industry. Multi-modal transportation and rail would be preferred.
- Experience in the north-east area of Thailand would be a plus.
- Able to travel extensively locally.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and time management skills.
- Well-organized and able to work well under pressure.
Our client offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate, with a strong remuneration package and the ability to grow quickly within the company. We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.