Regional Sale Manager - Samutprakarn (Manufacturing)
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219936
MML is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Regional Sale Manager for Manufacturing Business as detail below;
- Provides quality leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Values at all times.
- Achieves the Region’s revenue and profitability quotas for products as they are sold into all customer segments within Region focus on North and Northeast Areas.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth. Sells and teaches others how to sell value and solutions to customers.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the Sales Territory Representatives and Specialists, inclusive of managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Sets the vision for the Region and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience is Sale Traditional Trade (North and Northeast) with minimum 5 years of Sale Area Manager experience.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of is Sale Traditional Trade (North and Northeast) and preferably some experience in either sales.
- Bachelor level or similar business degree.
- Analytical skills on the level of project KPIs evaluation.
- Very good communicator, eloquent, able to create good relations internally in the organization as well as externally.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
Recruitment & Personnel Supply Service
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
About MM Logistics Co., Ltd.