REGIONAL PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220698
Employer Ref. 285DB
Our client is a leading global supplier of heavy equipment. With almost 100,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over US$ 30bn, this ambitious, forward-thinking company is now looking to expand its presence in the region and bring in a new business professional to help strengthen the business. This role is suitable for professionals who are motivated to work in an international environment.
BANGKOK – TRUCKS & BUS
- Support new product launch activities
- Define price positioning for the models and profitability targets
- Conduct product configuration for each market segment
- Make competitors evolution for each market segment and provide recommendations for the evolution of product portfolio
- Manage market research projects to assess the product offers competitiveness on a regular basis (e.g. customers satisfaction, qualitative studies and motivational researches)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business field. A Masters’ degree is an advantage
- Prior experience in Product Management and B2B product marketing position
- Strong product knowledge in trucks and bus management processes and tools
- Fluent in English
- Can work under pressure and able to work independently and analytically
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package and will give the successful candidate great opportunities to learn and train with a world-renowned company.
We invite all qualified candidates to submit their resumes stating both current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.