REGIONAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Thai Wah Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239784
- Leading and developing new product development projects from exploration to feasibility stage by guiding multi-function team and external agencies. Key steps include:
- Idea/concept generation, screening, and the development of new product initiatives
- Design total solution, integrated testing, determination of feasibility, and concept use testing
- Define the best total solution option and prepare for commercialization
- Gaining local inputs, support and buy-in on the NPD projects and ensuring smooth transition of the GO projects that move into substantiation and implementation for commercial planning and execution.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumer insights
- Strengthening and growing the brand behind sufficient and on strategy marketing plans.
- Ensuring quality in-market execution delivery.
- Developing, proposing and implementing business sell more or intervention plans to achieve the monthly, quarterly, annual business target.
- Managing overall budget spending and highly contribute to quality execution delivery on media, design.
- Assisting local Sales & Marketing Manager to make speedy and firm decisions based on understanding local consumers’ insight and in-depth analysis on market dynamics.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues across key markets
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions across key markets
- Provide effective communications and coordination to ensure effective sharing initiatives. Responsible for required documentation and follow-up.
- Proven working experience as assist brand manager/brand manager (at least 3-4 years of brand management experience); ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Possess good NPD project management skills; able to work with cross-functional, team-oriented environment with ability to express ideas and collaborate with others
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix
- Drive for results
- Strong planning and analytical skills; knowledge/ interpretation of financials (P&Ls)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing, business administration or a related field
- Work experience with FMCG and/or food industry and multiple markets are plus
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Please send your application together with a detailed resume, recent photo and expected salary immediately to:-
Human Resources Manager
Thai Wah Public Company Limited
6th floors, Thai Wah Tower I,, South Sathorn rd., Bangkok 10120
Tel. (02) 285-0315 Ext.2601
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Wah Public Company Limited
About Thai Wah Public Company Limited
SET-listed Thai Wah Public Company Limited (TWPC), a merger between two SET-listed companies of Thai Wah Starch PCL and Thai Wah Food Products PCL is Thailand's leading tapioca product manufacturer and exporter and vermicelli producer (44% market share) having operated the business over 60 years of experience in their products. Besides the company's core business, TWPC has also invested in other businesses including lands.