Regional Pricing Manager – Leading IT solution
Argyll Scott Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196645
About our client:
Our client is the largest and successful IT solution in Thailand with established more than one century. As an organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the finest results.
Due to the constant development of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Regional Pricing Manager to join their business in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to join this MNC organization with strong development and progression programs in a newly created role.
- To recommend and initiate execution of strategy, and lead aspects of market development, planning, pricing and analysis with the objective to improve profitability , P&L and optimizing revenue by managing price and capacity
- Preparation of complex financial models in a tender environment
- Pricing strategy pre-launch testing in order to do analysis of P&L
- Prioritize the analysis efforts with Country Sales team for each market in light of changing market dynamics
- Key person to collect, analyze and develop competitive pricing model
- Preparation of the market research, revenue simulation models, pricing and profitability models
- Develop, review and recommend network optimization pricing strategies and tactics
- Monitoring price compliance
- Intensive co-operate with Asia-Pacific FX department in terms of price management
- Develop appropriate Pricing Policies and Procedures and Pricing Training manuals, delegate the compliance and control functions and ensure regular pricing audits take place with field
- Thai nationality
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in pricing analysis or Business Intelligence
- Good understanding of contract structure and tender
- Experience in Multi-Culture working environment – Regional experience is preferred
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What’s on offer:
Excellence benefit also good opportunity to work in dynamic MNC organization
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CV in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
License: Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd (11C3721)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Argyll Scott Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
A fresh approach to recruitment
Argyll Scott is a specialist recruitment consultancy managing permanent and temporary appointments across a wide range of functions and industries at middle to senior management levels.
We focus on opportunities in small entrepreneurial enterprises to large multinational companies across commerce and industry, professional services and financial services. Our in depth functional expertise and industry knowledge guarantees consistent delivery of high quality advice and service to our candidates and clients.
Argyll Scott is also committed to breaking some of the conventions of the industry. We are passionate about delivering high quality recruitment services by adopting a qualitative rather than quantitative approach to the long term partnerships we build with our clients and candidates. We have combined innovative and targeted sourcing methodologies with pace and energy to ensure we work with candidates that other businesses cannot find.