Regional Pricing Manager (150-180K)
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212070
Employer Ref. finance@
This position will report to Regional Financial Controller, Asia Pacific. He/She will responsible for analysing competitive pricing, managing pricing through the product range, and developing pricing strategies and activities to maximise revenue and profit. He/She will analyse post-sales product performance to identify opportunities for improvement and interface to Sales Department on approvals of Bids and Tenders.
- Handle post-launch pricing control, and coordinate for all product, consumables and services
- Monitor Transfer Pricing, solve various system Transfer Pricing issues and tracking Transfer Pricing changes for P&L analysis
- Pre-launch pricing and Transfer Pricing setting and doing P&L analysis for launch pricing and promotion
- Plan for product GI and P&L
- Preserve and grow revenue and profit through price management
- Collect, analyse, and interpret competitive pricing
- Develop pricing strategies on the company’s products to maximise revenue and profit throughout the Product Life Cycle
- Develop strategies and activities for price protection
- Analyse internal post-sales pricing to identify opportunities for improvement
- Monitor price compliance and competitive benchmarking
- Collaborate with offices in Asia-Pacific on price management and price maximisation
- Monitor and analyse competitive Brand Price Premium
- Analyse, determine, and monitor price elasticity
- Develop models for and analyse product mix optimisation
- Monitor and analyse shifts in pricing models
- Communicate findings and recommendations to Regional team and relevant countries
- Continuous process improvements
- Male/Female, age over 35 years
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or Finance, MBA is preferable
- Minimum 5 years working experience with Pricing and/or Business Intelligence in a Marketing, Sales or Finance functions
- Good understand of basic Finance, Transfer Pricing, and Product Life Cycle Management
- Possesses positive cross functional communication with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience in a multinational (Asia-Pacific) business environment
- Excellent command of English with ability to travel occasionally
Interested candidates please send an updated CV
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.