Regional Marketing Manager Job (Chemical Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219243
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international specialty chemical and raw material manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 7 years’ marketing experience in an international environment for the job of Regional Marketing Manager, to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and leading all marketing programs as part of an ASEAN growth strategy.
- Consumer insights & Customer market trends—both strategic and immediate
- Understanding competitive landscape and developing strategy relative to competition
- Identify trends, macro insights and future scenarios that will impact long-term and near-term growth
- Develop and implement strategies for how Ingredion should leverage trends
- Create tools and communication to support growth based on relevant trends
- Localize regional/global trend-based strategies to drive ASEAN growth
- Designing locally relevant tools for promotion and marketing communication which enable country teams to successfully achieve growth targets
- Identifying innovation opportunities and business case creation
- Local country business development capability
- This role will collaborate closely with country teams and will leverage APAC regional resources. A high level of customer interaction is expected for this person with particular focus on total specialties growth in ASEAN.
- Thai national Preferred but open for ASEAN Expatriates
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years’ previous experience in a marketing role in an international environment
- At least 5 years’ previous experience of B2B marketing
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferably in chemical, food, specialty chemicals, raw materials, and others.
- Ability to thrive in a high performance environment
- Strong project management skills and Strong presentation skills
- Flexible, responsive and works well on own initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and capable of communicating at all levels within the organization
- Able to adapt to ever-changing and demanding environment.
- Very good English communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel extensively when required, and work independently
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.