Regional Logistics Officer / Supply Chain (1 position)
DENSO INTERNATIONAL ASIA CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244697
Employer Ref. K.Apitcha
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineer, Logistics or related fields with GPA > 2.50
- Age between 25-30 years
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Logistics and Milk Run
- Strong sense of responsibity and positive attitude
- Possess an excellent problem solving skill
- Good command of English with TOEIC 500 minimum
- **Application must be attached with TOEIC score report
- Design and planing truck route (Domestics)
- Monitor and Controlling transportation KPI
- Logistics improvement to cost reduction
- Coordinate with logistics provider and other related
- Lead of Denso group in Asia countries about Logistics systematic standard
Brief company welfare:-
- Twice paid annual bonus.
- 100% reimbursement for associate medical allowance.
- Medical allowance for associate's family.
- Provident fund, Attendance allowance, Gasoline allowance, transportation and meal allowance.
- Associate's children education allowance.
- Library and Leisure activities.
- International and domestic training.
- 250 working day.
- Others support allowance i.e. wedding, ordaining, funeral.
For interested candidates, please submit your resume via APPLY NOW below contact points:
DENSO Sales (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. (DSTH).
888 Moo 1 Bangna-Trad Km 27.5 Bangbo Samutprakarn 10560
Tel: 02-315-9500 ext.2112, 2233 Fax: 02-315-9559
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DENSO INTERNATIONAL ASIA CO., LTD.
About DENSO INTERNATIONAL ASIA CO., LTD.
Denso International (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a leading of manufacturer & distributor of car air-conditioners, electrical parts of automobile & motorcycle and agricultural machines. We are now searching capable candidates to join us for the following positions;