Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229417
Employer Ref. 507325
About Our Client
Our client is one of the growing organization and they are currently expand their business in the region. They are one of the global market leaders which provide high-quality and innovative products to many industries across several countries around the world. They are actively looking for an energetic and independent professional to lead the stand-alone role of "Regional HRBP" who has strong HR operations & strategies and understand the business in order to manage and design HR strategic to several countries in the region.
- Report directly to the General Manager and work closely with Management teams in the regions, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Oversee full spectrum of entire HR functions - Training & Development, Recruitment, C&B, Performance Management, Employment Regulatory Compliance, and Employee Engagement
- Lead and coordinate the development and execution of a defined human resource strategy in 6 different countries in SEA to support fast organic business growth
- Implement HR strategies, policies and procedures of the organization
- Set up recruitment channels in the region to cover all the countries
- Ensure the implementation on competence based recruitment process and tools
- Ensure people management processes and tools are clearly defined and implemented in SEA
- Analyze the training needs of individual and business groups, closely cooperate with business lines to define appropriate training courses and development activities; leverage training and development activities and resources in each country to meet business needs
- Advise, coach and support managers to implement people management processes including but not limited to: performance and competence reviews, talent reviews
- Working with the business managers and drive the implementation of an effective IDP for all employees
- Work closely with Holding HR teams in the region on following up market trend on remuneration.
- Ensure the compliance with group guideline & local legislation, and the competitiveness reward structure for organizations in the region
- Work on employer branding communication internally and externally, uplift the brands awareness in the talent markets across all of SEA
- Assure all HR functions & HR related activities run effectively and smoothly
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in HR Management / People Development is preferred but not a requirement
- At least 10 years working experience in the Regional role - SEA markets preferably in FMCG Industry / MNC background and 3 years of managerial experienced required
- Ability to establish credibility across the matrix organization and engage sites
- Able to travel for work related issues
- Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent leadership, management, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Challenging opportunity and work closely with the Management teams worldwide
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submit your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.