Regional Field Marketing Manager – South (Hatyai, Surat, Phuket)
JT International (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257738
Reporting to : Planning and Development Manager
Department : Marketing & Planning Department
Salary : Negotiable
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree, preferably major in Business Management.
- Minimum 5 years, with 2 years in managerial and supervisory position.
- Familiarity with responsible regional trade structure and understand local consumer behavior.
- Proficient English language communication and good MS Office applications.
- Highly mobile and can do attitude.
- Must have driving license.
Main area of responsibility
- Work in parallel with Operation Sales team to meet agreed business objectives, covering but not limited to Monthly Sales Volume, Market Share, design the business plan for the assigned region to meet Consumer Engagement (1-2-1) KPI and Merchandiser's KPI
- Monitor, allocate and manage the assigned budget and resources across the trade channels to ensure optimal return on investment and provide an in-depth study and analysis on the program effectiveness and execution.
- Work closely with Brand and Trade Marketing teams in HQ on Consumer and Trade Engagement platform; cascade down Brand's guidelines & directive, Trade Program and Communication to regional activation team and coordination with Operation team to ensure quality and excellent execution, while taking the learning from post-evaluation for further enhancement.
- Work closely with relevant functional managers in HQ in monitoring Activation team performance, ensure a clear objective, direction and KPI are assigned to each individual and provide coaching and mentoring process to further enhance business performance and individual growth development plans.
- Collaborating with BI team to leverage internal Sales Data, Nielsen retail audit, Consumer and Shopper Insights to identify regional opportunities and challenges and maximizing business potential across existing and new channels.
- Continuously evaluate and identify key sales and marketing initiatives within the region by growing awareness, trial and retain consumer's brand loyalty and word of mouth on all JTI brands.
- Identify key local events and festival in each major cities within the region and propose the calendar activation plan for relevant brands.
- Ensure all Trade Engagement and Consumer Engagement activities are executed in line with JTI Marketing Codes and adhere with local legislations governing the Tobacco Controls.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Human Resource and Administration Department
JT International (Thailand) Ltd.
38th Floor, Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier
689 Sukhumvit Road Klongton Nuea
Wattana Bangkok 10110
Tel : 02 204 6994
Visit Website: www.jti.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JT International (Thailand) Limited
About JT International (Thailand) Limited
Build your career with us
An exciting career awaits you with JTI - Japan Tobacco International, aleading FMCG multinational organization operating in over 120 countries worldwide with more than 27,000 employees. One of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten year period, we sell world-renowned brands. We are looking for talented and enterprising people to be part of a successful FMCG business that thrives on diversity of thinking.