Recruitment Supervisor 1 position
Caterpillar (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220309
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform analysis of future employment needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool
- Implement establishes policies to ensure the recruitment, selection and placement of the right calibre of employees.
- Initiate and conduct recruitment program, educational and government collaboration to ensure competitive in regards to support capacity expansion and retention
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers with assessment, recruitment technique and employment data
- Perform development of employer's brand via various channel
- Establish and implement recruitment strategy to support expansion and growth
- Contribute to the team effort by supporting other HR activities as required
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a full range of recruitment in manufacturing environment
- Have knowledge in job description writing, job evaluation, job analysis , workforce planning and salary proposal
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritise those tasks and meet deadlines - Ability to analyse and interpret data including recruiting metrics
- Ability to understand business strategies and develop recruitment solutions which will meet present and future needs.
- Must be able to work independently and is hands on, proactive and a fast-responder.
- Strong in English communication and computer skills.
Caterpillar (Thailand) Company Limited
337 หมู่ 3 ตำบลหนองละลอก อำเภอบ้านค่าย จังหวัดระยอง 21120
โทร 033-011-502, 033-011-518 (หมายเลขโทรศัพท์นี้ใช้สำหรับการติดต่อสมัครงานเท่านั้น)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Caterpillar (Thailand) Ltd.
About Caterpillar (Thailand) Ltd.
GROWING WITH THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION…
For more than 100 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world’s infrastructure and, in partnership with its worldwide dealer network, driving positive and sustainable change on every continent.
These pillars describe who you will work with, who you will work for, and the type of work you will do in a career at Caterpillar. As a Caterpillar old-timer once said, "The road to progress begins with a road, period." So, as Caterpillar makes progress possible around the world through its powerful machine and engine products and solutions, you can say "My Road to Progress" begins with a career at Caterpillar.
- A Global Leader with Global Resources to Support YOUR Career
- A Talented Team with Timeless Values
- A Transformational, Tangible Impact on Your Community and The World
To better service the rapidly growing Asia Pacific market, Caterpillar (Thailand) Ltd. is expanding its two new manufacturing facilities in the HRIL (Hemaraj Rayong Industrial Land). We are looking for suitably qualified professionals to fill the following positions: