Recruitment Specialist - Manager
Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224536
- Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, Marketing, Business Administration, Political Science, or other related;
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in recruiting for the relevant business area (Retails, FMCG, Sales & Marketing or Productions) or work experience from a recruitment agency is an advantage
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Communicative in both written and spoken English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
Interested candidate please submit your full English resume with your current and expected remuneration package directly to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
About Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
CPF provides safe and tasty foods for people around the world. The Company's high quality, frozen processed meat are the origin of millions of dishes worldwide. Wherever you are, whatever your taste, and no matter how high your standard, CPF's goal is to satisfy you. This is in accordance with its ultimate vision to be the "Kitchen of the World."
Founded in 1978, CPF has gone a step further, from being the animal feed leader in Thailand, to joining the ranks of the world's top food producers. CPF's headquarters are in Bangkok, Thailand, with a nationwide network serving as the backbone in propelling the company in its international expansion.