Recruitment Specialist - Senior Level
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225982
- Support PwC’s full-cycle recruiting process and collaborate in talents search.
- Source and screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Work on recruitment project: University Roadshow and Associate Assessment Day
- Responsible for the recruitment-related administrative tasks, for example:
o Prepare recruitment report
o Prepare, regularly update, and post jobs to company website, JobsDB and social media
o Prepare offer proposal
- Bachelors or Master degree in Human Resource Management or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Recruitment, Staffing or Talent Acquisition, preferably from leading professional services or top executive search firms.
- Result-oriented and ability to work under high pressure and tight schedule.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skill.
- Excellent level of English in key skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiar with fast-paced and dynamic culture.
Human Resources Department
15th Floor Bangkok City Tower 179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 Tel. 0-2344-1000 Ext. 5317 Fax.0-286-4440 Apply online at : www.pwc.com/thailand
"PricewaterhouseCoopers" refers to the network of member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 125,000 people in 142 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance. Our Thailand office employs more than 1,600 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise. We are looking for individuals to join us as the following opportunities have now arisen.