Recruitment Specialist – 1 Year Contract
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192304
Employer Ref. default_update15*
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Department Name : Human Resources / Talent Acquisition
Locations : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Administer new employee daily hiring in compliance with requirement, business process, Labor law and
- company guidelines
- Search candidates from various sources; job positing websites, e-mail etc.
- Screen and phone-interviews candidates of non-manager level
- Coordinate with requester and candidates on recruitment matter
- Establish and maintain good relationship with governmental employment offices, colleges, university for
- employee recruitment purpose
- Participates in job fairs and campus recruitment
- Day to day monitor applicants’ data input in database
- Control filing of applicant's resume
- Record interview result
- Search and administer new recruitment advertising channels
- Coordinate with concerned parties regarding employee retention
- Support and prepare documents for new employee orientation
- Perform others tasks assigned by team leader or manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRM, Industrial Psychology, Statistics, Business Admin, Engineering field
- Experience 3-4 years in recruitment firm, familiar with HDD Technology, Electronics industry would be a plus
- Good interpersonal skill, strong leadership skill, negotiation skill, problem solving skill, service minded, communication skill, creativity
- Good command both written and spoken English
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
About HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions