Recruitment Sourcing Executive
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237871
Key Responsibilities :
Sourcing & Channel Management Executive will focus on building out a strategic,multi-faceted external communications plan to support our reputation as an “Employer of Choice” amongst key stakeholders particularly media. This person should be able to allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing channels as well as responsible for staying up to date on market trends.
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing media / communication strategies and plans incorporating PR, Marketing both offline and online.(internal/external) and opinion in support and progress to stakeholders and raising visibility externally and with employees.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline and engaging with target market through the use of social media and offline channel
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Overseeing the brand image for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Engaging with target market through the use of social media and offline channel and also monitoring social media for audience comments both positive and negative.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Oversee ongoing media measurement and reporting, demonstrating and analyzing results and impact of media activities.
- Monitoring each assigned project with monthly and quarterly report.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, marketing
- At least minimum 2 years Marketing communications experience.
- Strong understanding of content marketing .
- Ability to independently identify tactical opportunities and priorities and execute.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Deadline-driven and results oriented with strategic business sense.
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork.
- Adaptability and flexibility in dealing with rapidly changing initiatives.
- Good understanding of Marketing and Branding.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess can do attitude.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached stating current / expected salary . Click " Apply Now "
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".