Recruitment Senior Officer (PMT - BTS Ploenjit)
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211895
- Build and initiate sourcing pools of potential candidates via variety of effective channels
- Conduct pre-interview to assess candidates based on position requirement and Panasonic criteria
- Coordinate with HR of group companies in term of recruitment status and ensure vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within targeted time
- Promote awareness of Panasonic Employer’s Branding in the job market
- Work on recruitment project: University Roadshow, Job Fair, Interview Day, Internship Program etc.
- Mentoring and training more junior employees
- Male or Female, Thai, age 29-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Arts, Humanities or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in recruitment function in manufacturing environment is preferable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd. as Panasonic Thailand Country Headquarter provides common platform services for 20 Panasonic companies in Thailand in both sales and manufacturing line of business for almost 50 years. The global brand "Panasonic" indicates that we are one of the world largest manufacturers and distributors of Electrical & IT products driving the world. Now we are opening career opportunities in many challenging areas and eagerly awaiting any qualified and energetic candidates who have strong intention to join and share experience in the electronic industry. Our professional teams as below companies wait for you to be our part.
Company's profile: www.panasonic.com/th/