KYKLO (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
Recruitment Manager at KYKLO
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246010
Just 3 months after its creation, KYKLO was chosen as TOP 10 startups in South-East Asia for Echelon Thailand 2015. In less than a year KYKLO has grown regionally to Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and is now looking at Europe and U.S.A.
KYKLO is the simplest platform to get trading companies online under their own domain name within 48 hours. We are doing what Salesforce.com did in the CRM world but in the B2B ecommerce world, making high technology affordable and available as a service. This gives the unique opportunity to hundreds of thousands of SMEs to successfully change and digitalize. In KYKLO, our core value is that our customers are not strangers. Our people are a family and our customers are part of it. We will make SMEs change easily to digital across the globe and we want you to be part of this amazing adventure!
Few words on KYKLO next steps: Build strong foundations for scalability. The two strongest foundations of KYKLO are the culture and the people.
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for building the KYKLO culture and recruiting hires.
S/he will be responsible for strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
- Plan and execute swiftly a high-speed recruitment plan, in line with company’s cultural key values and competency/attitude requirement;
- ⇒ expected outcome: hire, within 6 months, the planned group of VPs for the company
- Participate in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a business partner to the co-founders, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
Design and build the hiring and retention engine;
- ⇒ expected outcome: hiring plan defined and line with co-founders requirement, with a noticeable positive effect on employees retention and satisfaction.
- Be the company culture super-hero, together with founder and other VPs, to drive engagement of our KYKLO family and future hires towards our key cultural values:
- Our customers are not strangers
- Trust, respect and care for your peers
- Be humble, no room for ego
- Be straightforward with your boss and peers
- Humanism through action & speech
- ⇒ Expected outcome: demonstrate by acts and behaviour the cultural/attitude traits matching KYKLO’s. All new people hired under Recruitment Manager responsibility naturally behave in line with KYKLO’s values.
- Secure a balanced recruitment of people from diverse profiles, genders and nationalities, at all positions;
⇒ Expected outcome: balanced share of nationalities and genders in the team with a clearly equitable compensation scheme across.
- Collaborate with the co-founders to plan and optimize the hiring plan and related cost forecast;
⇒ Expected outcome: Precise financial forecast of compensation and benefits, updated on a monthly basis.
- Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps;
⇒ Expected outcome: clear competency assessment model and competency improvement plan in place.
- Continually assess company’s employees retention capability;
⇒ Expected outcome: clear and formalized market compensation&benefits benchmark (as a function of experience, skills, performance, position), established for all KYKLO positions.
- Possess knowledge of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues; Understands the differences of domestic and international policies and programs and coordinates the integration of all such programs;
⇒ Expected outcome: clear mapping of hiring / employing / dismissal policy constraints in all countries where KYKLO is present.
Competencies & abilities
- Strong Coaching ability
- Be a Role model
- Ability to connect
- Deliver value to the company beyond your own role
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Recruitment expertise.
Required Education and Experience
- Masters' degree or equivalent; or 3 years minimum of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Tech company hiring and / or electromechanical engineering industry hiring experience is a plus.
We take care of our own and offer great benefits to all our employees.
- Salary 25-35kUSD/year + stock options based on past experience & profile adequacy;
- Help build and scale one of the highest potential B2B e-commerce startup, in one of the coolest cities in the World (heard about Bangkok ?);
- Unlimited days off (yes really, we don't track vacation time!);
- As many snacks and drinks as you can handle;
- Free lunch every Friday.