Recruitment Consultant - Engineering Team
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245108
Your responsibilities as 360 degree recruiter for Spring Professional
We provide a structured sales skills and management training program with a long term career path from Consultant through to Associate Director.
- Identify and develop new client business/relationships
- Contribute to the attraction of candidates and maintain the candidate database
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offer CV, interview, and general career advice for candidates and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Age 25 - 35
- Thai or any nationalities
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Some experience of recruitment is preferable but not required
- Sales orientated person and able to achieve recruitment targets.
We’re looking to build upon the strong start and grow our employees personally & professionally. Please apply if you’re interested to learn and contribute to our organization.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.