Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001315619
Recruitment consultant is responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to the right positions with clients, also working with clients in building strong relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements, and being an advisor for both candidates and clients by recommending the best solutions to meet their requirements.
- Use sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from clients, developing a good understanding of clients.
- Build and develop professional relationships with clients by various sales activities.
- Accurately interpret clients’ requirement and identify suitable candidates through effective recruitment and selection process.
- Sourcing, review candidates, manage interviews and making a shortlist of candidates for the clients with professional recommendations.
- Offering advices to both clients and candidates on pay and salary rates and finalizing hiring arrangements between client and candidates;
- Perform variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service
Process of the Job
- Make cold calls to get new business from client companies.
- Visit client companies to present services
- Negotiate the agency’s fees with the client.
- Build a detailed knowledge of the characteristics and specific needs of their client
- Meet targets set by their consultancy of vacancies taken on, and vacancies filled successfully.
- Build up the client’s loyalty to their agency by providing a good service.
- Draft advertising to attract applicants of the right standard
- Choose appropriate candidates from the data base and new applications received.
- Keep a record of applicants in database system to share information, adhere to company’s rule.
- Interview candidates and check candidates’ references
- Provide a shortlist of candidates to the client and if necessary ‘sell’ the candidates chosen
- Brief candidates about what to expect at interview and what their role will involve at the client company.
- Arrange interviews between clients & candidates
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates about pay rates, training and career progression in their sector.
- Make suggestions to the client company to help them attract candidates with particular skills or attributes in the future.
- Follow up the employment contract signed by both parties until commencement date
- Follow up payment from clients accordingly
- Follow up smooth working conditions of clients & candidates
- Make good rapport with both clients and candidates onwards to receive new job order and reference candidates
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-oriented approach to work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Confident, self-disciplined, self-motivation.
- Time management and able to meet deadlines
- Team working skills
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply (Age Open)
Thai Nationalities only.
United Center, Silom
Mon – Fri, 8:30 – 17:30
Interested Candidates, please apply ;
1. Send via "Quick Apply" below
2. Call to 02 631 0464 (ext. 225)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.