jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257662
What does your ideal work life look like? Do you enjoy talking to people? Working with numbers? Creating solutions? Taking technology further? It's all a vital part of what we do at Experis. And it all supports our main purpose: connecting the potential of people with the ambitions of business. Working with Experis…..
- Responsible for the effective operation of recruiting for the team based on active and potential customer requirements in order to achieve order fulfillment.
- This is accomplished through effective sourcing and mining of marketable candidates and thoroughly qualifying and matching them to position descriptions.
- Responsible for creating and implementing candidate sourcing strategies through market research, prescreening, understanding client needs, effective advertisements, manage the applicant flow, resume analysis, coordinating interviews, and the offering process.
- At least Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR, Sales, Customer Services, Account Management and Sales
- Ability to leverage analytical and collaboration competencies to review and reconcile invoice and purchases orders handling exceptions efficiently and effectively
- Familiarity with vender management, source selection processes and sourcing/biding concepts
- Good command of English
- Ability in Microsoft Office operation
For further information about Job please contact
Thikhamporn 02 631 0464 ext 2100
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis|Manpower
Experis™ by ManpowerGroup
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations’ growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and Executive Management to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Experis™ — a different kind of talent company