Recruitment Consultant (Chonburi based)
JAC Recruitment Eastern Seaboard
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227979
Position: Recruitment Consultant (Chonburi based)
Location: Lamchabung, Chonburi
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites and magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Thai Nationality, age between 28 to 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree above in any related fields.
- Preferable direct experience in Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Human Resource or Customer service.
- Background from manufacturing any fields would be an advantage.
- Strong in computer literacy (MS Office and E-mail).
- Good command of English possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive thinking, can-do attitude, self-driven, result-oriented and good team player.
- Able to come working by using own car.
- Salary: Negotiable (based on experience)
- Working day: Mon- Fri (9.00-18.00)
- Allowance: Transportation, Mobile, Diligent, Commission, Group insurance, Yearly physical checkup and Bonus (Twice times/ year).
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary by click " Apply Now "
JAC Personnel Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Ltd.
4/222, 5th Floor, Harbor Mall, Moo 10, Sukhumvit Road,
T. Tungsukla, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC Recruitment Eastern Seaboard
About JAC Recruitment Eastern Seaboard
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-1270
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-1270