PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220931
Employer Ref. 105DB
PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Achieving sales target set by the management.
- Seeking prospective clients for new business opportunities.
- Presenting company’s services, proposing appropriate recruitment solutions, following up for the agreed service agreement with the clients.
- Maintaining relationships with the key accounts and improving their satisfaction.
- To ensure that PRTR’s recruitment promises are achieved
- Taking responsibility for the initial meeting with clients and understanding their requirement.
- Handling search assignments by delivering high quality candidates through sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing applicants that match the qualifications, skills and experience specified by clients.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants and organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Bachelor’s degree
- Aged 26-35 years old
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a sales or business development role in B-2-B environment, preferably in a service industry
- Strong business acumen , commercial sense and proven sales track record
- Ambitious, self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a can-do attitude
We offer the successful candidate an attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to be part of a well-established organisation with excellent career opportunities. PRTR Executive invites qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.