Recruitment Consultant (based on Bangna branch)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218074
If you are looking for challenges in leverage your competency of Strategic Recruitment Planning, Client & Candidate Relationship Management, Negotiation, and Result-oriented. This is the right opportunity!
Recruitment consultant is responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to the right positions with clients, also working with clients in building strong relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements, and being an advisor for both candidates and clients by recommending the best solutions to meet their requirements.
- Use sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from clients, developing a good understanding of clients, the industry, and the work culture and environment
- Build and develop professional relationships with clients by various sales activities.
- Accurately interpret clients’ requirement and identify suitable candidates through effective recruitment and selection process.
- Sourcing, review candidates, manage interviews and making a shortlist of candidates for the clients with professional recommendations.
- Offering advices to both clients and candidates on pay and salary rates and finalizing hiring arrangements between client and candidates;
- Perform variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- Bachelor degree or higher in HR, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in HR Recruitment, Sales or Business Development of service industry. (Experience in related function from recruitment agencies would be advantage)
- Good in English communication skills both speaking & writing.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and problem solving skill.
- Self-motivated, proactive person with “Can do” attitude.
- Location : Bangna
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: Khun Chanathinat
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
Surawongse Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Phone: +66 2 634 7273 Ext. 503 Fax: +66 2 634 7271
Interested parties may visit us at www.manpowerthailand.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.