Recruitment - AVP Level
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001312268
Employer Ref. 1036350/001
A challenging Recruitment - AVP Level role has just arisen at one of the leading telecommunications companies in Thailand.
About the Recruitment - AVP Level Role:
In this role, you will be joining the shared service recruitment team of 9 people and will report directly to the Head of Recruitment team.
- Perform a full loop of recruitment function from sourcing, screening and offering
- Work closely with HRBP in getting requirement and time line from business and sometimes dealing directly with the Line Manager about any specific requirements
- Share market information to educate line manager about market resources, pay range and manage their expectations
- Initiate any new channel in order to gain more talent pool in the market
- Perform other HR project such as employee branding and others
To succeed in this Recruitment - AVP Level role, you should be self motivated, resourceful and able to multi-task.
- Minimum eight to ten years' experience in both in-house and agency recruitment
- Experience working in recruitment field from any industry, preferably from FMCG
- Hands-on, energetic and result oriented
- Excellent command of English
This is one of the top ranked telecommunications companies in Thailand and is listed in the Thailand Stock Exchange. It also has strong partnership with global telecommunication companies. The company's office is located in the heart of Bangkok and easily accessed by public transport.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a large organisation, enjoy meeting new people and would like to be a specialist in recruitment field, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.