Record to Report (R2R) Support manager
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257126
- Demonstrated capability to perform in a highly qualified and motivated team and to take responsibility for the end-to-end financial accounting process for the countries serviced; and to provide subject matter expertise for one or more country specific skills related to language or accounting knowledge.
- Track record of excellent service delivery.
- Co-operates with dedicated country or regional Treasury, Pension, Tax and Legal departments for the implementation of initiatives and changes in their respective fields. This may include Finance business partners and Statutory Reporting teams in the countries.
- Provide subject matter expertise for specific sub-process within the harmonized operating model, and support further harmonization of these processes with the countries and the service provider.
- Implements and ensures standardization and best practice from other jurisdictions to maximize efficiency and load balance.
- Ensures accounting rules are properly applied for both management and financial accounts in compliance with corporate standards.
- Identifies key issues and delivers efficient responses through implementation of the right procedures. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in a changing environment.
- Acts as internal consultant to satisfy stakeholder expectations. Knowledge of a second jurisdiction is beneficial. Maintain formal relationship with shared services provider, Business units and Corporate Tax.
- Consistently work to identify opportunities and implement continuous improvement to achieve harmonisation and standardisation.
- Strong Financial Accounting skills - IFRS knowledge.
- Qualified accountant (or similar experience), CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge of key Finance processes in R2R area
- At least 3-5 year of exp in area of account expertise
- Effective communications both written and oral in English and Thai language
- Prefer candidate from Audit firm or in similar role in a shared service center
Please apply by "quick apply/ for more information please contact K.Narut 061 4030427
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Trading Limited
About Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day
More Jobs from this employer
ช่างไฟฟ้าอิเล็คทรอนิคส์ – แผนกไอศกรีม และส่วนงานกลางวิศวกรรม/(3 อัตรา) (ปฏิบัติงานที่นิคมอุตสาหกรรมลาดกระบัง)
Calibration & Instrument Fitter – ส่วนงานกลางวิศวกรรม (2 อัตรา)/(ปฏิบัติงานที่นิคมอุตสาหกรรมลาดกระบัง)