Record to Report Supervisor (General Ledger/ Treasury)
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246850
Reporting to the Finance Manager - Record to Report;
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc
- Determine accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective action.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Prepare the documents and transactions concerned month-end account closing
- Ensuring accounting transactions and financial records are maintained timely, accurately and comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Perform accounts reconciliation activities on periodic basis.
- Assist in preparing necessary documentations for annual financial audits.
- Liaise and deal with internal / external auditors / Revenue department officer on issues.
- Preparation of cash flow projection
- Participating in the development of major accounting / accounting-related system specifications and other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting
- Accounting standard for both IFRS and GAAP knowledge.
- ERP accounting software (SAP)
- Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Positive attitude, creative thinker and outstanding attention to detail.
- Able to work independently, fast learning and initiative with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of both English and Thai in Speaking, reading, and writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Paholyothin , Bangkok.
How to Apply: If you possess what we are looking for, please submit the application to APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
6th floor, S.P. Building, 388 Paholyothin Road,
Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-6201900 #1505
To learn more, please visit our Company Website : www.foremostforlife.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
About FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
Royal FrieslandCampina is organized as a cooperative with 19,244 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and has been providing millions of consumers globally with dairy products containing valuable nutrients for over 144 years. We are a global company, but with a focus on local communities and customers. And not just in Europe, but also in many countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle/East. Our farms, factories and products have long been a part of daily life in many countries across the globe.
We reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world.
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.