Record-to-Report Services Center Manager
Solvay Asia Pacific Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258125
Employer Ref. Solvay Asia Pacific
- To manage and coordinate the SBS Services Center interacting with the Process Manager and Regional Operational Process Manager to ensure the service delivery of that unit is up-to-standard;
- To deliver KPI’s and SLA’s and to ensure cost efficiency, process improvement of the accounting processes and customer satisfaction.
- To develop a customer centric behavior inside the units.
- Effectiveness of all accounting processes and teams
- Overall performance in the Service Center
- Agreed KPI’s and SLA for accounting processes
- Proactive process improvements approach
- Accurate application of accounting instructions
- Budget respected
- Negotiate with his/her internal customers, the SLA’s and follow these up
- Control & report the KPIs / SLA’s to the own management and internal customers
- Implement and follow up process descriptions, performance parameters and security procedures to ensure performance is up-to-standard
- Resolve escalated problems and issues
- Represent the process in case of audits
- Ensure Risk Management mitigation plan is in place (DRP)
- Supervise and follow up that all accounting activities associated with the recording and reporting of financial information, are executed timely and accurately.
- Ensure proper control of financial reports before sending them to internal customers
- Adapt systems and procedures to changes in Group’s policies, rules and procedures, auditor’s recommendations, and new business needs.
- Follow up, review, improve and challenge working methods, procedures and SBS organization.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience related to key responsibilities
- Having knowledge of Audit, IFRS, Costing, GL , Price Transferring, Treasury & Tax.
- Excellence command of English and Computer literacy esp.in SAP
- Along with Service mind, Customer Centric & Can do attitude
- Strong in People Management skill (Empowerment, Inspire, Lead and Develop People)
Interested candidate, please submit your detailed resume in English with a recent photo, expected salary and contact number by click "Apply Now" Only qualified candidate(s) will be called for interview.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Solvay Asia Pacific Company Limited
About Solvay Asia Pacific Company Limited
As an international chemical group, SOLVAY assists industries in finding and implementing ever more responsible and value-creating solutions. Solvay generates 90% of its net sales in activities where it is among the world's top three players. It serves many markets, varying from energy and the environment to automotive and aeronautics or electricity and electronics, with one goal: to raise the performance of its clients and improve society's quality of life.
Solvay has been expanding its global presence in Thailand for 28 years (since 1987) with the strong support of the Board of Investment (BOI) and the Thai government. Currently, the Group’s business entities in Thailand include Solvay Peroxythai Limited, MTP HP JV Limited, Vinythai Public Company Limited, Advanced Biochemical Thailand Limited, Solvay (Bangpoo) Specialty Chemicals Limited and Solvay Asia Pacific Limited. In Thailand, Solvay has become the leader in Peroxide, PVC, Epichlorohydrin and Surfactants and has continued to play a key role in Thai investment. In 2015, Solvay established the South-East Asia’s largest sodium bicarbonate plant in Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate. It has a total capacity of 100,000 ton per year to meet the growing demand for high quality products from the region’s dynamic healthcare and food markets.
Solvay is committed to being part of the global innovation eco-systems in Asia. Out of 2,000 researchers, more than 250 are based in Asia and their number is expected to double by 2016. In China, the Group hosts a unique international laboratory where the French National Center for Scientific Research and four Chinese and French Universities, collaborate on eco-processes, eco-efficiency and physical chemistry. In South Korea, Solvay focuses its research on batteries, electronics and engineering plastics. In Singapore, it houses the Group’s largest innovation center for Advanced Formulations in Asia Pacific. In India, it develops projects in renewable chemistry and material science. Nine other labs across Japan, Korea, India and Australia support customers in their development as well as on process improvement for Solvay’s plants in the region.
The group is headquartered in Brussels, employs about 26,000 people in 52 countries and generated 10.2 billion euros in net sales in 2014. Solvay SA (SOLB.BE) is listed on EURONEXT Brussels and EURONEXT Paris (Bloomberg: SOLB:BB - Reuters: SOLB.BR).