Receptionist and Office Administrator
BTI Executive Placement (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235214
- On duty at reception area to handle candidate registration process and incoming call Coordinate with internal/ external parties for branch admin work related
- Invite candidate to interview with Consultant requested
- Manage regular duties to participate corporate activity on assignment
- Provide fully support to Branch/ Division project
- Assist Manager on assignment
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or any tertiary education in relevant field.
- Computer savvy (MS Office Pro, Internet).
- Good communication skills, lateral thinking, able to quickly and correctly associate.
- Good written and spoken English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicant may substitute project thesis/report for working experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their resumes in MS Word format with Salary Expectation. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please contact Khun Pimsupa Tel: 02 670 3388 EXT. 0
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BTI Executive Placement (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About BTI Executive Placement (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
BTI Consultants is leading Executive Search & Consulting firm with a global reach. We have a 30 year track record and a team of highly experienced professionals in successfully placing senior leaders globally. We are also the first Asian Executive Search Firm to receive ISO9002 accreditation.
We are well represented within the APAC region and have in-depth local knowledge within the countries we operate in. Our parent company is a Fortune 500, NASDAQ-listed HR solutions company with a global network of offices across Asia Pacific, Europe and America.