Receptionist and Administrator / Customer service
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215132
Receptionist and Administrator
- Answering telephone calls, receiving and distributing faxes to related staff.
- Assist with domestic & international travel arrangements (air ticket, accommodation, airport & hotel pick-ups and etc.) for Thai associates & expatriates.
- Welcoming guests and customers to the meeting rooms.
- Distributing mails and various other correspondences to appropriate departments in an effective and efficient manner.
- To manage the inventory status of stationery, general office supplies.
- Supporting HR with employee activities.
- Perform assignments as required by line manager.
- BA in any fields.
- Pleasant personality and service mind/ Can work under pressure.
- Fluently in English is a must. with TOEIC score would be advantaged.
- Able to work at TPARK2, Laemchabang, Sri Racha, Chonburi
- 1-2 years of relevant working experiences in receptionist and Admin jobs or related field.
- Proficient in MS Office
for interested candidate please submitted your resume with expected salary directly to:
ATTN: Alita Juranchai
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.