Receptionist & Administrative Officer
CHANINTR LIVING LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212197
- To answer all incoming calls, re-direct call as appropriate and take adequate messages and handle caller’s inquiries as requested.
- To greet visitors and support as Receptionist.
- To distribute and deliver the mails, letters, invoices, and necessary documents.
- To maintain and manage office supplies, materials in pantry and stationary
- To update telephone list
- To co-ordinate with messengers and related departments
- To co-ordinate between Head Office, Sales Office and Warehouse
- To co-ordinate with Office Building.
- Thai nationality, Female age 23-26 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 1 year working experience as Receptionist is advantage
- Good communication in both Thai and English
- Good computer skills: MS office and able to use office equipments
- Service minded is a must and able to work under pressure.
- Pleasant personality, fast learner, enthusiastic and positive thinking.
- Welcome new graduate
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
Human Resources Department
Chanintr Living Limited
GPF Witthayu, Tower A, 17th - 18th Floor
93/1 Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
T +662 015 8888 Ext 170, 171 F +662 015 8899
Website : www.chanintr.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CHANINTR LIVING LIMITED
About CHANINTR LIVING LIMITED
Chanintr Living, a leading retailer of luxury home furnishings in Thailand .We provide career opportunities for highly motivated, design driven individuals and are currently looking for the following people to join our ever-expanding team: