NIST International School/โรงเรียนนานาชาตินิสท์
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256390
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Greeting all visitors to the Community Relations Centre and help them with their questions and requests
- Providing information to parents, staffs, and visitors to the school with regard to their questions and requests
- Keeping abreast of all school events and activities in order to advise parents, etc.
- Using blogs, NIST news, website and other sources of information
- Fulfilling the callers requests – both external and internal
- Handling staff personal mail; providing postage rates, collecting letters and approximate money to postage fees form staff members then arranging all letters and money for the messenger to post them at a post office
- Managing postal pretty cash for the teachers and support staff; collecting out-going school mail and arranging for the messenger to post it at a post office, making postage fee reimbursement with the Accounting Department
- Sorting-out incoming letters and classifying them as departmental e.g. Secondary, Elementary, Head Office, and Purchasing etc.
- Dealing with DHL, UPS, and JETLINER, the courier companies, for staff personal-providing information about prices, forms, and collecting shipment fees. For school business – coordinating between DHL or other companies and school-people that involve, preparing Airway bills and requisition forms, before handing-in the bills to the Accounting Department
- Giving assistance to staff with miscellaneous business such as: paying phone bills, electricity bills, etc. and interpreting clearly for teaching staff, dealing with people outside the NIST community
- Inputting visitor information to Veracross
- Keeping the reception area presentable and organizing the storage of deliveries appropriately
- Assisting with admissions when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by General Affairs & Community Relations Manager
- Thai Nationality with Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-3 years of work experience as a receptionist, telephone operator, concierge or business centre agent in an international setting
- Good command in spoken English language and knowledge in other languages would be an added advantage
- Exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude
How To Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application, a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and a recent photograph to the recruitment team by click “ Apply Now ”
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NIST International School
Tel.: 02-651-2065 Ext. 1160, 1152 Fax: 02-253-1194
36 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NIST International School/โรงเรียนนานาชาตินิสท์
About NIST International School/โรงเรียนนานาชาตินิสท์
NIST International School is an exceptional school and an even better place to work. NIST is the only full, not-for-profit International Baccalaureate school in Thailand, offering the DP, MYP and PYP. Over 1,500 students from 3-18 years old attend NIST, and together they represent over 50 nationalities. Our teaching staff similarly come from a range of countries, with vast experience and unique backgrounds. We encourage our teachers and all of our staff to be as active as possible in the school, and to find areas where they can connect, create and enrich our community.
For non-academic positions, we seek dynamic, skilled and passionate individuals who will also find ways to contribute beyond the norm. Proficiency in English, and strong communication and organizational skills are essential, and a familiarity with international education is advantageous.
Child Protection & Safeguarding NIST
In addition to hiring great people, NIST is also mindful of our commitment to providing an excellent international education in a safe and caring learning environment. In 2015 we began to work with Keeping Children Safe to further improve our child protection policies and procedures.
Therefore, we require anyone wishing to join our professional community to provide accurate screening information, including criminal background checks and information about their visa, study, health and work history, as well as any aspects of their past or profile that could affect the reputation of NIST or the wellbeing of those already in the school.
More career detail on http://www.nist.ac.th/employment/