Radio Operator 1 Position
ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215096
Location : Offshore
- Maintain communications access with the company’s network stations, field support vessels and air traffic control. Monitor standby radio channels and coordinate communications in the event of emergency conditions.
- Conduct the flight watching report of each of aircraft’s position and movement of marine vessel and report to all concerns.
- Coordinate with Marine Controller and Air Transport Controller in regards to loading /offloading of field materials and persons.
- Prepare and provide weather information and any necessary information to aircraft and vessel.
- Assume the duties of the telephone operator to ensure communication between own location and other locations is maintained at all times.
- Communicate with other radio operators at offshore and onshore radio stations, vessels and helicopter pilots, Personnel Movement Coordinator (PMC), Flt. Dispatcher and other logistics personnel and monitor helicopter movements (flight watcher) as well as coordinate the dispatching of cargo and personnel to and from his assigned offshore platforms.
- As authorized by Supervisor, communicates with other external communication stations in the event of emergency situation including, but not limited to, Communication Authority of Thailand, Air Control Tower, Songkhla Naval Base and Air Control Tower at Hat-Yai Airport or other station as needed.
- Undergo the company’s mandatory firefighting course and strictly comply with the safety rules and procedures.
- Be able to perform function of crew-boat controller in the responsible area.
- Be able to complete offshore Time writing for field personnel as per assignment.
- Actively pursue knowledge and experience on new equipment.
- Effectively perform function of HLO on assigned working location.
Qualifications (Education, Work Experience, English and Computer Skills)
- Preferably Communication College certificate or Military certificate for proficiency in radio operations.
- 3 years full time experience as a radio operator or equivalent position in a military service position.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of PC applications.
Submit document via "Apply Now"
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
About ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
Welcome to MMSVS Group MISSION STATEMENT In its Mission to provide real added value for its principals, customers and employees, MMSVS Group concentrates on premium quality of services in Specific sectors such as Oil & Gas Production and Exploration and Logistics support in Oil field business. MMSVS Group believes strongly in the concept of global cooperation and in education and stimulating Thai nationals to take part in this process and to give them the opportunity to equal, grow and prosper.