B. Grimm MBM Group is a joint venture between B. Grimm Thailand, operating since 1878 and MBM Germany, a specialist Facade company established in 1964. B. Grimm MBM Group have carried out many prestigious and award winning projects across the Asian region focusing on high performance facade construction. In order to support future succession planning for our existing factory and production management, we are searching for professional, highly committed and hardworking staff in the following discipline: Quantity Surveyor MBM offer a challenging and interesting working environment with competitive benefits.
Please see specific duties/experience requirements detailed below and we invite suitably qualified and interested candidates to submit their resume with salary expectations
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001308583
Employer Ref. update2015
- Assessment and issue of interim / final payments and invoice both upstream and downstream.
- Valuation of variations and settlement of final accounts upstream and downstream.
- Measurement, estimating and visiting site.
- Preparation of Form of subcontracts.
- Review of Project cost report with relevant PM's.
- Prepare and issue monthly commercial cost reports.
- Update invoice submission summary and plan.
- Analysis actual costs breakdowns against budgets.
- Cash flow preparation, monitoring and updating.
- Assistance with maintenance quotations and invoices as and when required.
- Learn and become competent with the ERP.
- Contract administration, scanning documents and clerical work.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineer or relating field.
- 3-5 years' experience in but not limited to the following; Planning & Management, Construction Project, Structural Design & Estimation, Quantity Surveying, Facade work and Curtain Walls is preferred.
- Computer skills in MS Office, MS project, Auto CAD, Project Planner and Project Budget.
- Training in Estimation and advantage.
- Good English communication with written and speaking.
- Good dealing with urgency, coordination and operation management.
Interested candidates may submit their application in English to :
HR Department at B.Grimm MBM Metalworks, Limited
59 Suwinthawong Rd., Nongjok, Bangkok 10530, Thailand
Tel. No. 662 – 988 2370 to 86
MBM always welcome CV submissions from façade industry professionals seeking to further develop their career and looking for new challenges.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE TREATED WITH FULL CONFIDENTIALITY