QUALITY TECHNOLOGY SUPERVISOR – MANUFACTURING OF BATTERY SEPARATORS
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241617
Employer Ref. 323DB-JP
Our client is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of battery separators for automotive, industrial and specialty applications. The company services the global battery manufacturing industry through marketing and sales offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, South East Asia and China, supported by ten strategically located manufacturing facilities and three Technical Centers.
Prachinburi – 304 Industrial Park
Salary: 45,000 – 55,000 Baht/month
- Leading of Customer quality concern (Internal & External customer), actions, validation and following up.
- Coordinating with technical service team and technical center.
- Handling internally for all actions plan, validate, follow up and report of effectiveness.
- Supporting PTS and ensuring all samples are correct data and within due date from requestors.
- Reviewing and supporting customer requirements, specification and any change from customer.
- Supporting 6Sigma Project (Project cost down).
- Supporting KAIZEN Project (Increasing Productivity).
- Thai nationality, male or female, aged 30-37 years old.
- Computer skill Minitab to analysis Hypothesis testing (Parametric and Non Parametric data)
- Good command of English both writing and speaking skills.
- Have Knowledge in MSA, Process Cap, SPC, FMEA, Problem solving, Why analysis ,ISO9000.
- Have Knowledge Extrusion and extraction in Polyethylene business is preferred
- Good collaborative skills and be able to work well under timeline.
- Master degree or Bachelor’s degree of Industrial, Quality or Chemistry Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Quality Assurance System (Automotive background is preferred.)
Our client offers a benefits package including; variable annual bonus (3-4Months), group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), vacation (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
2034/127 Ital - Thai Tower, 29th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok, 10320
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Website : WWW.PRTRJAPANESE.COM
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.